£17, 200 – £20,280 per annum, 30 hours per week
Elmwood Church seeks a Church Administrator to join our staff team and growing church. They will be committed to supporting our vision, building up the fellowship and enabling others to follow Jesus.
Purpose of the role:
- Manage the overall administration of the church to support the vision of Elmwood
- Develop and manage efficient administrative systems and policies
- Develop and enable effective communication to the church and the wider community
- Administratively support the Senior Leader and Staff team, along with the Trustees, Leadership Team and volunteers, in the execution of their duties
- Manage and develop designated staff and volunteers
- Facilitate the daily operations of the church and building
The Church Administrator will work closely with our Senior Leader – Chris Mellor, Chair of Trustees and Staff Team.
Application deadline: Wednesday 10 March 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 24 March 2021
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com